Dr Matthew Hall is a specialist Gastroenterologist managing abdominal symptoms such as pain, bloating, bleeding, and abnormalities of bowel function. Gastroscopy, colonoscopy and Pillcam are specifically used to investigate and guide management. He has an interest in health maintenance and guideline informed and audited practice.
Dr Hall has provided high quality gastroenterology services to the Sutherland Shire for over 15 years. He has a relaxed and approachable manner yet quality assessment, management and explanation is undertaken. His training was through Sydney University, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and The Nepean Hospital.
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Gastroenterological Society of Australia
- Conjoint Committee for Recognition of Training in Endoscopy
- Australian Medical Association
- Australian Association of Consultant Physicians
- Conjoint Senior Lecturer, University of New South Wales
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Visiting Medical Officer, The Sutherland Hospital
- Avant Medical insurance
- Sydney Inflammatory Bowel Disease Club
- Sydney Gut Club